BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
slacker
Good News for the Poor I_vote_lcapGood News for the Poor I_voting_barGood News for the Poor I_vote_rcap 
faery_zelle
Good News for the Poor I_vote_lcapGood News for the Poor I_voting_barGood News for the Poor I_vote_rcap 
pipoii
lheidee_lorein
luckyme124
francis
dowayt
S0ulReapper
justine
jessica
Latest topics
» Simple Globe Unlimited MMS
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 27 Oct - 3:15 by pido_capricorn

» Wal-Mart Posted in Mga SABLAY na JOKES with tags comedy, Funny, funny signs, kakatawa, kwela, palpak, pasaway, Philippines, Pinoy, pinoy signs, Sablay on March 22, 2010 by sablay
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:42 by pipoii

» Let me just told you a story..
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:41 by pipoii

» bagong maginoo
Good News for the Poor EmptyMon 20 Sep - 23:55 by el_maldito

» Free Browsing sa Globe using your mobile phones
Good News for the Poor EmptyMon 30 Aug - 6:18 by nerwin2010

» batch 2009-2010(feeling alumni na kami haha)
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 30 Jun - 4:13 by rhean14

» picnic ti kuppit
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:04 by fevmartinez

» friends forever(Vitamin C)dedicated to all seniors
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:00 by fevmartinez

» junior years
Good News for the Poor EmptyWed 16 Jun - 5:55 by fevmartinez

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

Good News for the Poor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faery_zelle
admin
admin
faery_zelle

Good News for the Poor Empty
PostSubject: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor EmptyMon 17 Aug - 21:56

P5 B more given to poor

By GENALYN KABILING
August 17, 2009, 5:18pm

The Arroyo government will increase the cash subsidies given to one million poor families to improve their health, nutrition, and education.

President Arroyo Monday authorized an increase of P5 billion to the P10 billion-Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program to cover more poor beneficiaries during a visit in Lanao del Norte.

The welfare project, patterned after Brazil’s Bolsa Familia, provides cash assistance to poor households on the condition their children go to school and take part in health and vaccination programs. So far, the government’s welfare program, patterned after Brazil’s Bolsa Familia, benefits 700,000 poor families or 4.5 million people across the country.
The President said the conditional cash transfer program will target the 20 poorest provinces across the country, apart from the poor families living in Metro Manila.
“Starting this July, 700,000 families have started to receive assistance,” the President said in a regional media interview in Sultan Naga Dimporo, Lanao del Norte where she distributed cash subsidies to some 5,000 families.

Asked how many more the government plans to target, the President: “I have just instructed Secretary Cabral that at the the end of the year, she should now target one million. We will extend the program of Pantawid Pamilya to one million of the country’s poorest families.”

Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Lorelei Fajardo explained that the government needs P5 billion to cover the 300,000 new poor families who will benefit from the welfare program.
Fajardo said the Department of Budget and Management was assigned to set aside the additional resources that will bring the total cost of the Pantawid Pamilya program to P15 billion this year.

In the same regional interview, the President also pushed anew a legislation institutionalizing the conditional cash transfer program in the country.

She noted that Senator Miriam Santiago and Deputy House Speaker Amelita Villarosa have already authored a draft bill on the program. The two lawmakers accompanied the President during her recent visit in Brazil where they received a briefing on the Bolsa Familia program, which has benefited 12 million poor families.

The President said she wanted the conditional cash transfer project issued under a executive order to be permanent, saying the program is only as good as her tenure.
“An executive order has the power of the law while you are a president until the next president repeals it. A law can only be repealed by Congress.”

Beneficiaries of 4P’s were chosen through household assessment done by the DSWD. Each family received a maximum of P1,400 (P500 for one parent; P900 for three dependents) for five years given in a quarterly basis.
Back to top Go down
slacker
nyakerz
nyakerz
slacker

PostSubject: Re: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor EmptyMon 17 Aug - 23:47

SANA LANG AT HINDI PANG DINNER SA NEW YORK!!!HAHAHA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bnhstambayan.forumotion.com
francis
nyakerz
nyakerz

PostSubject: Re: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor EmptyTue 18 Aug - 6:00

trabaho sana ang ibigay wag pera
Back to top Go down
slacker
nyakerz
nyakerz
slacker

PostSubject: Re: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor EmptyTue 18 Aug - 6:08

oo nga pano e mga tuta lahat ni arroyo nasa pwesto panay gahaman!
Back to top Go down
https://bnhstambayan.forumotion.com
lheidee_lorein
certified member
certified member
lheidee_lorein

PostSubject: Re: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor EmptyMon 14 Sep - 5:32

for real?i doubt 8...y will dat lessen dos pipol ho can hardly eat trice a day?

owkei nega na2man ako.,,sana nga sa mouth ng mga pilipino ma punta yan at d sa mga bulsa ng mga ibng taong d karapat dapat...!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for the Poor   Good News for the Poor Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News for the Poor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BNHS TAMBAYAN :: BNHS TAMBAYAN MAIN LOBBY :: News and Announcement-
Jump to: