BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
slacker
MiLITary DisciPLine I_vote_lcapMiLITary DisciPLine I_voting_barMiLITary DisciPLine I_vote_rcap 
faery_zelle
MiLITary DisciPLine I_vote_lcapMiLITary DisciPLine I_voting_barMiLITary DisciPLine I_vote_rcap 
pipoii
lheidee_lorein
luckyme124
francis
dowayt
S0ulReapper
justine
jessica
Latest topics
» Simple Globe Unlimited MMS
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 27 Oct - 3:15 by pido_capricorn

» Wal-Mart Posted in Mga SABLAY na JOKES with tags comedy, Funny, funny signs, kakatawa, kwela, palpak, pasaway, Philippines, Pinoy, pinoy signs, Sablay on March 22, 2010 by sablay
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:42 by pipoii

» Let me just told you a story..
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:41 by pipoii

» bagong maginoo
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyMon 20 Sep - 23:55 by el_maldito

» Free Browsing sa Globe using your mobile phones
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyMon 30 Aug - 6:18 by nerwin2010

» batch 2009-2010(feeling alumni na kami haha)
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 30 Jun - 4:13 by rhean14

» picnic ti kuppit
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:04 by fevmartinez

» friends forever(Vitamin C)dedicated to all seniors
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:00 by fevmartinez

» junior years
MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyWed 16 Jun - 5:55 by fevmartinez

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

MiLITary DisciPLine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justine
justine

MiLITary DisciPLine Empty
PostSubject: MiLITary DisciPLine   MiLITary DisciPLine EmptySun 9 Aug - 7:45

MiLITary DisciPLine Soldier

Military work rules

1. Sickness: No excuses will be acceptable. We will no longer accept the Medical Officer's statement as proof of illness as we believe that if you are able to go on sick parade, you are able to come to work.

2. Leave of Absence for an Operation: We are no longer allowing this practice. We hired you as you are, and to have anything removed certainly makes you less than we bargained for.

3. Death, Other than Your Own: This is no excuse. If you can arrange the funeral services to be held late in the afternoon, however, we can let you off an hour early, provided all your work is up to date.

4. Death, Your Own: This will be accepted as an excuse, but we would like at least two weeks notice, as we feel it is your duty to teach someone else your job.

5. Quantity of Work: No matter how much you do, you'll never do enough.

6. Quality of Work: The minimum acceptable level is perfection.

7. Advice from the Commanding Officer: Eat a live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

8. The senior officer is Always Right.

9. When the senior officer is Wrong, Refer to Rule 8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bnhstambayan.forumotion.com
dowayt
warned
warned
dowayt

MiLITary DisciPLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiLITary DisciPLine   MiLITary DisciPLine EmptyMon 10 Aug - 11:02

walang sense..

-dowayt
Back to top Go down

MiLITary DisciPLine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BNHS TAMBAYAN :: CHAT AND DISCUSSION :: Jokes and Fun Stuff-
Jump to: