BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
BNHS TAMBAYAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
slacker
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_vote_lcapiPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_voting_bariPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_vote_rcap 
faery_zelle
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_vote_lcapiPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_voting_bariPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras I_vote_rcap 
pipoii
lheidee_lorein
luckyme124
francis
dowayt
S0ulReapper
justine
jessica
Latest topics
» Simple Globe Unlimited MMS
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 27 Oct - 3:15 by pido_capricorn

» Wal-Mart Posted in Mga SABLAY na JOKES with tags comedy, Funny, funny signs, kakatawa, kwela, palpak, pasaway, Philippines, Pinoy, pinoy signs, Sablay on March 22, 2010 by sablay
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:42 by pipoii

» Let me just told you a story..
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:41 by pipoii

» bagong maginoo
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyMon 20 Sep - 23:55 by el_maldito

» Free Browsing sa Globe using your mobile phones
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyMon 30 Aug - 6:18 by nerwin2010

» batch 2009-2010(feeling alumni na kami haha)
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 30 Jun - 4:13 by rhean14

» picnic ti kuppit
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:04 by fevmartinez

» friends forever(Vitamin C)dedicated to all seniors
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 16 Jun - 6:00 by fevmartinez

» junior years
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptyWed 16 Jun - 5:55 by fevmartinez

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slacker
nyakerz
nyakerz
slacker

iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras Empty
PostSubject: iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras   iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras EmptySat 25 Jul - 5:19

iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras Newipodsy
Information regarding Apple’s next major product revamp seems to have been leaked quite few months back, but now, its been almost confirmed by the Chinese Case Manufacturers. Apple always uses the element of surprise to boost its stock prices and create curiousity among Apple lovers by keeping the product a closely guarded secret till the end.

The Chinese Case Manufacturers have confirmed Images and Features of the upcoming iPod Nano and iPod Touch, which is supposedly to get Camera treatment.

Check out the Images below : (Courtesy cultofmac.com)
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras Ipod_nano_5_blkrbr
The iPod Nano gets a camera on the back and a larger, widescreen display.
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras Ipod_touch_3_hard
The iPod Touch also gets a camera on the back.
http://cultofmac.com/wp-content/uploads/ipod_touch_blkrbr.jpg[/img]
Unlike the iPhone, the Touch’s camera is located in the center of the device. It is not offset to one side.
[img]http://cultofmac.com/wp-content/uploads/ipod_nano_5_white.jpg
A mockup of the new iPod Nano shows off a case design made from a new Japanese material that’s tough like plastic but soft to the touch like silicon. The image is taken from a PowerPoint sales brochure sent to a U.S. distributor.
iPod Touch & Nano Gets Cameras Ipod_touch_3_black
Yeah, this is supposed to be the new iPod touch, even though the mockup incorrectly shows iPhone icons. Taken from the same sales brochure.
Another iPod Touch mockup from the sales brochure.
Back to top Go down
https://bnhstambayan.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1